IHOP Coupons

Some people believe that breakfast is unnecessary despite claims that it is actually the most important meal of the day. The International House of Pancakes, more popularly referred to as IHOP is very well aware of this, which is why they have gone to great lengths to provide every American with a decent choice for whatever they want to have for their day’s first meal.

A Little Bit of History

IHOP was founded in 1958 when Jerry and Al Lapin, together with Albert Kallis established their first restaurant at Toluca Lake in Los Angeles, California. The rest was history, as the restaurant chain specializing in breakfast meals eventually expanded to the more than 1,500 locations it has covered as of late all across the United States. The year 2012 saw the opening of its first branch in Dubai, followed by another branch in Kuwait which opened in February 2013. While 99% of the branches are run by franchisees, the remaining 1% of the 1,550+ locations is operated by the company DineEquity. As mentioned, the restaurant specializes in breakfast options which include pancakes, French toasts, and omelets. It has since included some dinner and breakfast options in some of its branches.

Rivals and How It Keeps Up

Its perennial competitors in the business include Pancake House, Walker Brothers, Golden Nugget Pancake House, and Waffle House, among several others. Forever embroiled in healthy competition with its rivals, IHOP relies on an assortment of syrups which come in a variety of flavors, as well pancakes and crepes representative of the world in general.

What Is on the Menu?

Offering predominantly breakfast options, IHOP is expected to serve mouth-watering pastry options which have always appealed to the American palette. As such, expect an assortment of pancakes whipped with a variety of cream and syrup flavors, French toasts, waffles, crepes, griddle melts, and omelets. Non sweet pastry alternatives on the breakfast menu include hamburgers, sandwiches, soups, salads, and fruit cocktails. To tickle your fancy, here are some of the most renowned breakfast options that they serve at IHOP:

  • Big steak omelette
  • Bacon temptation omelette
  • Breakfast sampler
  • Split decision breakfast
  • Cinnamon swirl brioche French toast
  • Bananas and cream Belgian waffle
  • Chicken, bacon, and white cheddar crepe
  • Ham and egg griddle melt
  • Chicken bacon griller
  • Philly cheese steak stacker
  • Mega monster cheeseburger
  • Chicken and chorizo burrito

While it is more famous for its breakfast meals, IHOP could also satisfy your dinner cravings by virtue of its dinner classics which include the likes of: Buttermilk battered fish and chips, T-bone steak, Tilapia Florentine, Country fried steak, French onion pot roast, Italian chicken pasta dinner, and fried chicken dinner.

IHOP Coupons

It is always a nice experience to get a hold of IHOP coupons so that you could get significant savings for certain food items as well as for certain occasions. Just like any other restaurant chain, giving away such coupons is a good way of showing customers that they are appreciated, which leads them to come back for more thanks to the discounts. IHOP coupons come in various shapes and sizes meant for different demographics and various food groups. To give you a clear idea, some of them would be detailed here:

  • Freebies – This specific type of coupons allows the customer to get some food items for free, in the condition that you purchase a certain meal or reach an amount specified. In some branches, for instance, you get a free meal if you order any entree along with two drinks from the regular menu, for which the second entree comes for free. These coupons are valid for a certain period of time, and at times would only be honored in certain branches.
  • Discounts – Discount coupons give you a dollar value or a specified percentage which could be claimed once you reach a target amount upon which the discount would be levied. Some of these discount coupons target certain demographics such as students or senior citizens, for which a valid ID should be presented along with the coupon in order to avail of the discount. Discount coupons are also given out for special occasions such as Christmas and birthdays.

Where to Get IHOP Coupons

IHOP coupons are usually available online on websites which offer deals for group buying and the like. Another common channel is through the branches when staff members give them away for free in certain parts of the day in line with a particular promotion in that branch. You could also purchase gift cards on the official website of the restaurant, sending it by mail or electronically to someone as a gift. Nowadays, you could even just post it on Facebook and have the person print it from there! There are more options on their website for many occasions.

2 thoughts on “IHOP Coupons”

Leave a Comment